• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Toluca vs. Mazatlan Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/17/2024]

Toluca vs. Mazatlan Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/17/2024]

Toluca will square off with Mazatlan in Liga MX action at Estadio Nemesio Díez on Wednesday, beginning at 11:00PM ET.

Based on the latest simulations, Dimers' advanced Liga MX model (see Dimers Pro for full access) projects Toluca as the most likely winner of the game.

"Our team has simulated the outcome of Wednesday's Toluca-Mazatlan game 10,000 times," said Dave Garofolo from Dimers.

"Taking into account the most current updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives Toluca a 74.2% chance of winning, Mazatlan a 10.9% chance, and a 14.9% chance of a draw."

Toluca vs. Mazatlan Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Wednesday's game between Toluca and Mazatlan at Estadio Nemesio Díez is scheduled to commence at 11:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Wednesday's Toluca vs. Mazatlan matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Toluca vs. Mazatlan picks, be sure to check out the latest Liga MX predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Toluca vs. Mazatlan Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using innovative machine learning and statistical analysis, we have simulated the result of Wednesday's Liga MX matchup between Toluca and Mazatlan 10,000 times as part of our Liga MX picks coverage.

Our independent predictive model suggests a 74.2% chance of Toluca winning, a 10.9% chance for Mazatlan, and a 14.9% chance of a draw.

 

Toluca vs. Mazatlan Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Toluca Mazatlan Draw
Moneyline -350 +800 +500

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Toluca vs. Mazatlan Picks

Our model's biggest edge in the Toluca vs. Mazatlan matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, aligned with the best odds, reveal the best Liga MX bets for every game throughout the season.

Full access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Toluca vs. Mazatlan: Correct Score Prediction

Here are the top three most likely final scores according to our model, with a 2-0 Toluca win being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
TOL 2-0 MZA 9.1%
TOL 2-1 MZA 8.9%
TOL 3-0 MZA 8.3%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Toluca has a 74.2% win probability on Wednesday, Mazatlan has a 10.9% win probability, and there is a 14.9% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Toluca vs. Mazatlan insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from up-to-date data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay up-to-date with the latest Liga MX news and our data-led parlay picks all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365