• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Toluca vs. Juarez Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/13/2024]

Toluca vs. Juarez Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/13/2024]

Toluca and Juarez will meet in Liga MX at Estadio Nemesio Díez on Saturday, with kickoff at 9:00PM ET.

Based on the latest simulations, Dimers' advanced Liga MX model (see Dimers Pro for full access) predicts Toluca as the most likely winner of the game.

"Our team has used the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of Saturday's Toluca-Juarez game," said Dave Garofolo from Dimers.

"Taking into account the most current updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives Toluca a 69.2% chance of winning, Juarez a 13.1% chance, and a 17.7% chance of a draw."

Toluca vs. Juarez Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's matchup between Toluca and Juarez at Estadio Nemesio Díez is scheduled to start at 9:00PM ET.

  • Who: Toluca vs. Juarez
  • Date: Saturday, July 13, 2024
  • Time: 9:00PM ET/6:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Nemesio Díez

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Toluca vs. Juarez matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Toluca vs. Juarez picks, be sure to check out the latest Liga MX predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Toluca vs. Juarez Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using powerful machine learning and data analysis, we have simulated the outcome of Saturday's Liga MX matchup between Toluca and Juarez 10,000 times as part of our Liga MX picks coverage.

Our famous predictive model currently suggests a 69.2% chance of Toluca winning, a 13.1% chance for Juarez, and a 17.7% chance of a draw.

Additionally, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 63% chance of going over, according to our model.

 

Toluca vs. Juarez Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Moneyline

Toluca Juarez Draw
-250 +600 +400

Total Goals

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
-190 +130

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Toluca vs. Juarez Picks

Our model's strongest edge in the Toluca vs. Juarez matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, aligned with the latest odds, reveal the best Liga MX bets for every game throughout the season.

Unlimited access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Toluca vs. Juarez: Correct Score Prediction

Here are the top three most likely final scores according to our model, with a 2-0 Toluca win being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
TOL 2-0 JUA 10.5%
TOL 2-1 JUA 9.7%
TOL 1-0 JUA 9%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Toluca has a 69.2% win probability on Saturday, Juarez has a 13.1% win probability, and there is a 17.7% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Toluca vs. Juarez insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from up-to-date data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay informed with the latest Liga MX betting news and our data-led parlay picks all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365