• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Tigres UANL vs. Club America Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/17/2024]

Tigres UANL vs. Club America Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/17/2024]

Tigres UANL will square off with Club America in Liga MX action at Estadio Universitario on Wednesday, starting at 11:00PM ET.

Based on updated simulations, Dimers' advanced Liga MX model (see Dimers Pro for full access) predicts Tigres UANL as the most likely winner of the game.

"Our team has simulated the outcome of Wednesday's Tigres UANL-Club America game 10,000 times," said Dave Garofolo from Dimers.

"Taking into account the most current updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives Tigres UANL a 41.3% chance of winning, Club America a 33.3% chance, and a 25.4% chance of a draw."

Tigres UANL vs. Club America Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Wednesday's action between Tigres UANL and Club America at Estadio Universitario is scheduled to begin at 11:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Wednesday's Tigres UANL vs. Club America matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Tigres UANL vs. Club America picks, be sure to check out the latest Liga MX predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Tigres UANL vs. Club America Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using powerful machine learning and data, we have simulated the outcome of Wednesday's Liga MX game between Tigres UANL and Club America 10,000 times as part of our Liga MX predictions coverage.

Our independent predictive model currently suggests a 41.3% chance of Tigres UANL winning, a 33.3% chance for Club America, and a 25.4% chance of a draw.

Additionally, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 52% chance of going over, according to our model.

 

Tigres UANL vs. Club America Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Moneyline

Tigres UANL Club America Draw
+100 +270 +250

Total Goals

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
-120 -110

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Tigres UANL vs. Club America Picks

Our model's biggest edge in the Tigres UANL vs. Club America matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, aligned with the best odds, reveal the best Liga MX bets for every game throughout the season.

Unlimited access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Tigres UANL vs. Club America: Correct Score Prediction

The top three most likely final scores, according to our model, are listed below, with a 1-1 draw being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
TUA 1-1 AME 12%
TUA 1-0 AME 9.3%
TUA 2-1 AME 8.8%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Tigres UANL has a 41.3% win probability on Wednesday, Club America has a 33.3% win probability, and there is a 25.4% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Tigres UANL vs. Club America insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from the latest data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay informed with the latest Liga MX news and our data-driven parlay picks all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365