• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Necaxa vs. Puebla Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/13/2024]

Necaxa vs. Puebla Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/13/2024]

Necaxa and Puebla will lock horns in Liga MX at Estadio Victoria on Saturday, with kickoff at 7:00PM ET.

Based on the latest simulations, Dimers' advanced Liga MX model (see Dimers Pro for full access) projects Necaxa as the most likely winner of today's game.

"Our team has used the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of Saturday's Necaxa-Puebla game," said Dave Garofolo from Dimers.

"Taking into account the most current updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives Necaxa a 55.6% chance of winning, Puebla a 23.2% chance, and a 21.2% chance of a draw."

Necaxa vs. Puebla Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's game between Necaxa and Puebla at Estadio Victoria is scheduled to commence at 7:00PM ET.

  • Who: Necaxa vs. Puebla
  • Date: Saturday, July 13, 2024
  • Time: 7:00PM ET/4:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Victoria

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Necaxa vs. Puebla matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Necaxa vs. Puebla picks, be sure to check out the latest Liga MX predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Necaxa vs. Puebla Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using powerful machine learning and data analysis, we have simulated the outcome of Saturday's Liga MX matchup between Necaxa and Puebla 10,000 times as part of our Liga MX predictions coverage.

Our famous predictive model suggests a 55.6% chance of Necaxa winning, a 23.2% chance for Puebla, and a 21.2% chance of a draw.

Additionally, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 65% chance of going over, according to our model.

 

Necaxa vs. Puebla Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Moneyline

Necaxa Puebla Draw
+105 +245 +265

Total Goals

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
-145 +105

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Necaxa vs. Puebla Picks

Our model's strongest edge in today's Necaxa vs. Puebla matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, matched against the current odds, reveal the best Liga MX bets for every game throughout the season.

Unlimited access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Necaxa vs. Puebla: Correct Score Prediction

Here are the top three most likely final scores according to our model, with a 2-1 Necaxa win being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
NXA 2-1 PUE 9.6%
NXA 1-1 PUE 9.4%
NXA 2-0 PUE 7.6%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Necaxa has a 55.6% win probability on Saturday, Puebla has a 23.2% win probability, and there is a 21.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Necaxa vs. Puebla insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from up-to-date data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay up-to-date with the latest Liga MX betting news and our data-driven parlay picks all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365