• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/13/2024]

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/13/2024]

Monterrey and Cruz Azul will meet in Liga MX at Estadio BBVA on Saturday, with kickoff at 11:10PM ET.

Based on the latest simulation results, Dimers' proven Liga MX model (see Dimers Pro for full access) predicts Monterrey as the most likely winner of the game.

"Our team has used the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of Saturday's Monterrey-Cruz Azul game," said Dave Garofolo from Dimers.

"Taking into account the most current updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives Monterrey a 48.9% chance of winning, Cruz Azul a 25.4% chance, and a 25.7% chance of a draw."

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's matchup between Monterrey and Cruz Azul at Estadio BBVA is scheduled to start at 11:10PM ET.

  • Who: Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul
  • Date: Saturday, July 13, 2024
  • Time: 11:10PM ET/8:10PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio BBVA

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Saturday's Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul picks, be sure to check out the latest Liga MX predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using powerful machine learning and data, we have simulated the outcome of Saturday's Liga MX game between Monterrey and Cruz Azul 10,000 times as part of our Liga MX predictions coverage.

Our leading predictive model indicates a 48.9% chance of Monterrey winning, a 25.4% chance for Cruz Azul, and a 25.7% chance of a draw.

Additionally, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 53% chance of staying under, according to our model.

 

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Moneyline

Monterrey Cruz Azul Draw
+105 +245 +240

Total Goals

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
-110 -115

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul Picks

Our model's biggest edge in the Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, matched against the current odds, reveal the best Liga MX bets for every game throughout the season.

Unlimited access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul: Correct Score Prediction

The top three most likely final scores, according to our model, are listed below, with a 1-1 draw being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
MNT 1-1 CAZ 12.2%
MNT 1-0 CAZ 11.9%
MNT 2-1 CAZ 9.3%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Monterrey has a 48.9% win probability on Saturday, Cruz Azul has a 25.4% win probability, and there is a 25.7% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from the latest data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay well-informed with the most recent Liga MX betting news and our data-led parlay picks all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365