• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Cruz Azul vs. Club Tijuana Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/16/2024]

Cruz Azul vs. Club Tijuana Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/16/2024]

Cruz Azul and Club Tijuana are scheduled to meet in Liga MX at Estadio Ciudad de los Deportes on Tuesday, starting at 11:05PM ET.

Based on updated simulations, Dimers' proven Liga MX model (see Dimers Pro for full access) predicts Cruz Azul as the most likely winner of the game.

"Our team has analyzed the latest data and conducted 10,000 simulations for Tuesday's Cruz Azul-Club Tijuana game," said Dave Garofolo from Dimers.

"Taking into account the most current updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives Cruz Azul a 64.7% chance of winning, Club Tijuana a 14.5% chance, and a 20.8% chance of a draw."

Cruz Azul vs. Club Tijuana Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Tuesday's matchup between Cruz Azul and Club Tijuana at Estadio Ciudad de los Deportes is scheduled to start at 11:05PM ET.

  • Who: Cruz Azul vs. Club Tijuana
  • Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2024
  • Time: 11:05PM ET/8:05PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Ciudad de los Deportes

Dimers.com's full preview of Tuesday's Cruz Azul vs. Club Tijuana matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Cruz Azul vs. Club Tijuana picks, be sure to check out the latest Liga MX predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Cruz Azul vs. Club Tijuana Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using powerful machine learning and data analysis, we have simulated the result of Tuesday's Liga MX game between Cruz Azul and Club Tijuana 10,000 times as part of our Liga MX picks coverage.

Our independent predictive model indicates a 64.7% chance of Cruz Azul winning, a 14.5% chance for Club Tijuana, and a 20.8% chance of a draw.

Additionally, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 52% chance of going over, according to our model.

 

Cruz Azul vs. Club Tijuana Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Moneyline

Cruz Azul Club Tijuana Draw
-225 +600 +340

Total Goals

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
-140 +100

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Cruz Azul vs. Club Tijuana Picks

Our model's biggest edge in the Cruz Azul vs. Club Tijuana matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, matched against the current odds, reveal the best Liga MX bets for every game throughout the season.

Unlimited access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Cruz Azul vs. Club Tijuana: Correct Score Prediction

The top three most likely final scores, according to our model, are listed below, with a 1-0 Cruz Azul win being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
CAZ 1-0 TIJ 12.3%
CAZ 2-0 TIJ 12.1%
CAZ 1-1 TIJ 9.9%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Cruz Azul has a 64.7% win probability on Tuesday, Club Tijuana has a 14.5% win probability, and there is a 20.8% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Cruz Azul vs. Club Tijuana insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on the latest data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay well-informed with the most recent Liga MX news and our data-led parlay picks all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365