NFL Picks and Predictions Straight Up: Week 17, 2023

NFL Picks and Predictions Straight Up: Week 17, 2023

Dimers.com provides weekly NFL picks straight up as part of our NFL Picks coverage.

Week 17 of the NFL season is upon us, and we've used our powerful predictive analytics model to give you straight up NFL picks for all 16 games this week.

Gain the edge in NFL pick 'em contests with our data-driven NFL picks for Week 17 of the 2023 NFL season. These picks are based on over 10,000 simulations of each NFL game.

There are 16 games scheduled for Week 17 of the 2023 NFL season, beginning with the New York Jets playing the Cleveland Browns on Thursday night and ending with the Green Bay Packers facing the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday night.

These straight up picks for Week 17 are presented by Bet365, which has a great Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets promo for new customers.

Simply bet $5 on any of the NFL picks below to earn $150 in bonus bets to use on the rest of the Week 17 NFL slate!

 

See below for a full breakdown of each team's chances of winning in NFL Week 17.

Straight Up NFL Picks - Week 17

Here are our Week 17 NFL predictions, which show how likely it is that each NFL team will win its game this week.

New York Jets vs. Cleveland Browns

The Jets take on the Browns at Cleveland Browns Stadium on Thursday night to start Week 17. According to our model, the Browns have an 82% chance of winning, while the Jets have an 18% chance.

When looking at player props for the opening game of Week 17, our model projects Breece Hall (RB) as the most likely player from the Jets to score the first TD in the game with a probability of 12.8%, while Amari Cooper (WR) is the most likely from the Browns at 10.4%.

New York Jets vs. Cleveland Browns is at Cleveland Browns Stadium on Thursday, December 28 at 8:15pm EST.

All times mentioned in this article are in Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Detroit Lions vs. Dallas Cowboys

In this week's game between the Lions and the Cowboys, Dallas is more likely to win. Our prediction model gives the Cowboys a 65% chance of winning. On the other hand, there is a 35% chance that the Lions will pull off an upset win.

Detroit Lions vs. Dallas Cowboys is at AT&T Stadium on Saturday, December 30 at 8:15pm.

MORE: Super Bowl Odds

Las Vegas Raiders vs. Indianapolis Colts

We are picking the Colts to win their game against the Raiders this week, with our famous NFL model projecting a 63% win probability for the home team. The Raiders have a 37% chance of winning at Lucas Oil Stadium.

If you're looking to bet on this clash, Bet365 has the Colts listed as -3 favorites, whilst the Raiders' moneyline odds are at +130.

Las Vegas Raiders vs. Indianapolis Colts is at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday, December 31 at 1:00pm.

Atlanta Falcons vs. Chicago Bears

According to our predictive analytics model, the Bears are the team to beat in this game, with their win probability at 62%. The Falcons, on the other hand, have a 38% chance of winning.

Atlanta Falcons vs. Chicago Bears is at Soldier Field on Sunday, December 31 at 1:00pm.

MORE: NFL Best Bets

Carolina Panthers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

Sunday afternoon's game between the Panthers and the Jaguars is currently projected as a 50-50 split by our trusted NFL model, with a slight edge towards picking the Panthers to get the win.

Carolina Panthers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars is at EverBank Stadium on Sunday, December 31 at 1:00pm.

New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The Buccaneers are favored to win this one, with our model giving them a 62% chance, while the Saints enter the weekend with a 38% chance of securing a win at Raymond James Stadium.

When it comes to betting on this game, Bet365 has the Saints' moneyline odds set at +130, with the home team Buccaneers listed as -3 favorites.

New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers is at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday, December 31 at 1:00pm.

Arizona Cardinals vs. Philadelphia Eagles

After 10,000 simulations of Cardinals vs. Eagles this Sunday, our model projects the Eagles as the more likely winners with a probability of 81%. Their opponents the Cardinals have a 19% chance of getting the win on the road.

Arizona Cardinals vs. Philadelphia Eagles is at Lincoln Financial Field on Arizona, December 31 at 1:00pm.

MORE: NFL Player Props

San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington Commanders

Our model is picking the 49ers in this game, with the 49ers given an 83% chance of winning, while the Commanders have a 17% chance of an upset win.

San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington Commanders is at FedExField on Sunday, December 31 at 1:00pm.

Los Angeles Rams vs. New York Giants

The next game of Week 17 sees the Rams take on the Giants at MetLife Stadium.

We are predicting the Rams to win with projected win chance of 76%, while the Giants are projected to have a win chance of 24%.

As for the Vegas betting odds here, Bet365 has the Giants listed as +6 underdogs, with the Rams' moneyline odds posted at -245.

Los Angeles Rams vs. New York Giants is at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, December 31 at 1:00pm.

New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills

The likely winner of this matchup is the Bills who have a projected win chance of 90% according to DimersBOT. On the other side of this matchup, the Patriots have a projected win probability of 10%.

New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills is at Highmark Stadium on Sunday, December 31 at 1:00pm.

MORE: Best NFL Bets Today

Tennessee Titans vs. Houston Texans

We have run our powerful NFL model over this week’s Titans-Texans clash 10,000 times, with the Texans coming out as the team to pick. Of those 10,000 simulations, the Texans won 6,364 times, with the Titans winning on 3,636 occasions.

Tennessee Titans vs. Houston Texans is at NRG Stadium on Sunday, December 31 at 1:00pm.

Miami Dolphins vs. Baltimore Ravens

Next up is the game between the Dolphins and Ravens, with our model projecting the home team as the more likely victor, with Ravens rated as a 60% chance of getting the W. The Dolphins on the other hand are projected to have a 40% chance of winning.

For those interested in betting on this matchup, Bet365 has the Dolphins' moneyline odds set at +160 for this road game, whilst the hosting Ravens are listed as -3.5 favorites.

Miami Dolphins vs. Baltimore Ravens is at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, December 31 at 1:00pm.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Seattle Seahawks

Our next straight up pick this week is for the Seahawks to get the win against the Steelers. After running 10,000 simulations of this matchup, the Seattle have a win probability of 65%, with the Steelers at 35%.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Seattle Seahawks is at Lumen Field on Sunday, December 31 at 4:05pm.

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Kansas City Chiefs

With a win probability of 75% on Sunday afternoon, our straight up pick for this match is the Chiefs, while their opponent, the Bengals, have a projected win chance of 25%.

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Kansas City Chiefs is at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, December 31 at 4:25pm.

MORE: NFL Player Prop Picks for Week 17

Los Angeles Chargers vs. Denver Broncos

The team to pick here is the Broncos who have a 70% chance of winning their matchup against the Chargers this Sunday afternoon.

Looking at the betting odds for this Sunday afternoon clash, Bet365 has the Broncos listed as -5.5 favorites at home, with the Chargers' moneyline odds available at +205.

Los Angeles Chargers vs. Denver Broncos is at Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday, December 31 at 4:25pm.

Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings

Our pick to win the final game of Week 17 is Vikings, who have a win probability of 55%. Their opponents are projected to have a 45% chance of getting the W.

Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings is at U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday, December 31 at 8:20pm.

NFL Picks This Week Straight Up [Week 17, 2023]

  • Browns (82% win probability)
  • Cowboys (65%)
  • Colts (63%)
  • Bears (62%)
  • Panthers (50%)
  • Buccaneers (62%)
  • Eagles (81%)
  • 49ers (83%)
  • Rams (76%)
  • Bills (90%)
  • Texans (64%)
  • Ravens (60%)
  • Seahawks (65%)
  • Chiefs (75%)
  • Broncos (70%)
  • Vikings (55%)

NFL Week 17 Slate and Game Times

All times mentioned in this article are in Eastern Standard Time (EST).

NFL Week 17 Bye Teams: Who Has a Bye This Week?

All 32 teams are scheduled to play in Week 17 of the 2023 NFL season, which means no team has a bye this week.

NFL Straight Up Picks and Predictions - Week 17

The NFL Week 17 picks straight up in this article are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Dimers is the best site for NFL predictions, and our straight up picks are being used by football fans all over the country.

If you decide to use our NFL straight up picks for betting purposes, it's important to gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Please note that all of the NFL odds and probabilities on this page are subject to change.

More on the NFL

As well as being your best source for NFL pick 'em predictions, Dimers also has the latest NFL news, NFL predictions for every game, weekly NFL best bets, and NFL futures.

Ryan Leaver
Senior Sports and Sports Betting Editor

Ryan Leaver has long been entrenched in the world of sports and sports betting, now specializing in the NBA, NFL, college football, college basketball, and soccer. His passion shines through in his detailed game previews, best bets, props, and futures articles for both the NBA and NFL, along with his sharp prop bets for college football and insightful best bets for college basketball. Ryan’s expertise also extends to soccer, where he frequently offers practical betting tips and highlights the bets of the day. 

Known for his keen eye for valuable betting promos, Ryan adeptly guides bettors toward opportunities that enhance their wagering experiences. Collaborating often with DimersBOT, his articles are meticulously researched and offer savvy betting advice, making him a trusted source for sports bettors.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365