49ers vs. Commanders Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the 49ers vs. Commanders NFL game on December 31, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: 49ers vs. Commanders

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: 49ers vs. Commanders
  • Date: Sunday, December 31, 2023
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: FedExField

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: 49ers favored at -14
  • Total (Over/Under): 48.5
  • Moneyline Odds: 49ers -1000, Commanders +730

Win Probabilities

  • 49ers: 84%
  • Commanders: 16%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is 49ers 30-18 Commanders.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the 49ers a win probability of 84%, while the Commanders have a win probability of 16%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our 49ers vs. Commanders predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners