• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Danielle Collins vs. Irina-Camelia Begu Prediction, Picks and Odds

Danielle Collins faces Irina-Camelia Begu in the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on May 13, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Danielle Collins
Round of 16
2
0
May 13, 6:30PM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
Irina-Camelia Begu
May 13, 6:30PM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
D. Collins
266
I. Begu
003
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
DanielleCollins
Win %
100%
0%
Irina-CameliaBegu
Win Probability

Match Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Danielle Collins vs. Irina-Camelia Begu: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Danielle Collins vs. Irina-Camelia Begu
  • Date: Monday, May 13, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 2:30 PM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Danielle Collins: 78.4%
  • Irina-Camelia Begu: 21.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Danielle Collins a win probability of 78%, while Irina-Camelia Begu has a win probability of 22%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Danielle Collins is more likely to beat Irina-Camelia Begu at the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on Monday.

Our Danielle Collins vs. Irina-Camelia Begu predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365