Sebastian Baez vs. Holger Rune Prediction, Picks and Odds

Sebastian Baez faces Holger Rune in the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on May 13, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Sebastian Baez
Round of 32
2
1
May 13, 5:20PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
Holger Rune
May 13, 5:20PM ATP Rome, Italy Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
S. Baez
2266
H. Rune
1623
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
SebastianBaez
Win %
100%
0%
HolgerRune
Win Probability
Loading...

Sebastian Baez vs. Holger Rune: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Sebastian Baez vs. Holger Rune
  • Date: Monday, May 13, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 1:20 PM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Sebastian Baez: 37.6%
  • Holger Rune: 62.5%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Sebastian Baez a win probability of 38%, while Holger Rune has a win probability of 62%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Holger Rune is more likely to beat Sebastian Baez at the ATP Rome, Italy Men's Singles 2024 on Monday.

Our Sebastian Baez vs. Holger Rune predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365