Maria Sakkari vs. Victoria Azarenka Prediction, Picks and Odds

Maria Sakkari faces Victoria Azarenka in the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on May 13, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Maria Sakkari
Round of 16
0
2
May 13, 8PM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
Victoria Azarenka
May 13, 8PM WTA Rome, Italy Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
M. Sakkari
041
V. Azarenka
266
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
MariaSakkari
Win %
0%
100%
VictoriaAzarenka
Win Probability
Loading...

Maria Sakkari vs. Victoria Azarenka: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Maria Sakkari vs. Victoria Azarenka
  • Date: Monday, May 13, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 4:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Maria Sakkari -227, Victoria Azarenka +175
  • First Set Odds: Maria Sakkari -189, Victoria Azarenka +150

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Maria Sakkari: 64.5%
  • Victoria Azarenka: 35.5%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Maria Sakkari a win probability of 65%, while Victoria Azarenka has a win probability of 35%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Maria Sakkari is more likely to beat Victoria Azarenka at the WTA Rome, Italy Women's Singles 2024 on Monday.

Our Maria Sakkari vs. Victoria Azarenka predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365