Bills vs. Chargers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Bills vs. Chargers NFL game on December 23, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Bills vs. Chargers

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Bills vs. Chargers
  • Date: Saturday, December 23, 2023
  • Time: 8:00 PM ET
  • Venue: SoFi Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Bills favored at -12.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 44.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Bills -750, Chargers +550

Win Probabilities

  • Bills: 89%
  • Chargers: 11%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Bills 28-15 Chargers.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Bills a win probability of 89%, while the Chargers have a win probability of 11%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Bills vs. Chargers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365