• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Prediction - May 27, 2023

St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Prediction - May 27, 2023

St Louis City faces Vancouver in MLS action at CITYPARK on Saturday, beginning at 8:30PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for St Louis City vs. Vancouver, as well as game predictions and best odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who Will Win: St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps

Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's St Louis City-Vancouver MLS game 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives St Louis City a 49.9% chance of winning, Vancouver a 26.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.1% chance of happening.

More: St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Simulated 10,000 Times

St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Current Odds

  • Moneyline: St Louis City +125, Vancouver +190, Draw +260
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-136/+115)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for St Louis City at +125. That means you can bet $100 to profit $125, earning a total payout of $225, if it wins.

Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Vancouver at +190, where you can bet $100 to profit $190, earning a total payout of $290, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +260, which means you can bet $100 to win $260, for a total payout of $360, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -136, while BetMGM currently has the best odds for the Under at +115.

As always, make sure you check all of the legal sportbooks that are available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 54% chance of going Over.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps

  • Moneyline: St Louis City @ +125 via BetMGM (50% probability) πŸ”₯
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ +115 via BetMGM

 

When you see a πŸ”₯, that means it's one of Dimers' best free picks today across all major pro and college sports.

Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and wagering expertise to serve you the best possible plays every day of the year.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+115) that are available from BetMGM.

St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's St Louis City-Vancouver matchup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so check this article for the latest betting analysis ahead of St Louis City vs. Vancouver on Saturday May 27, 2023.

 

St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps 2023

Saturday's action between St Louis City and Vancouver in MLS at CITYPARK is scheduled to start at 8:30PM ET.

  • Who: St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps
  • Date: Saturday May 27, 2023
  • Time: 8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT
  • Venue: CITYPARK

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners now.

Make Informed Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers

Our picks are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While our St Louis City vs. Vancouver predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More MLS Predictions Like This?

To get more MLS betting predictions like you've just read for St Louis City vs. Vancouver, all you've gotta do is visit our MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can publish the best MLS betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our MLS picks and predictions.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365