• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

St Louis City vs. Seattle Sounders Prediction - October 21, 2023

St Louis City vs. Seattle Sounders Prediction - October 21, 2023

St Louis City and Seattle are scheduled to meet in MLS at CITYPARK on Saturday, with kickoff at 9:00PM ET.

Dimers' prediction for Saturday's St Louis City vs. Seattle matchup, as well as the latest odds and our in-depth game preview, are featured below.

 

Who Will Win: St Louis City vs. Seattle Sounders

Based on cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated the outcome of Saturday's St Louis City-Seattle MLS game 10,000 times.

Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives St Louis City a 45.8% chance of winning, Seattle a 28.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.4% chance of happening.

More: St Louis City vs. Seattle Sounders Simulated 10K Times

St Louis City vs. Seattle Sounders Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

  • Moneyline: St Louis City +135, Seattle +185, Draw +250
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-130/+112)

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for St Louis City at +135. That means you can bet $100 to profit $135, earning a total payout of $235, if it wins.

On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Seattle at +185, where you can bet $100 to profit $185, earning a total payout of $285, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +250, which means you can bet $100 to win $250, for a total payout of $350, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -130, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +112.

As always, check out all the sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets: St Louis City vs. Seattle Sounders

  • Moneyline: St Louis City @ +135 via BetMGM (3.0% edge)
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ +112 via FanDuel Sportsbook (50% probability)

 

Dimers' best bets are based on world-class simulations and wagering intelligence to help you make better investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.

St Louis City vs. Seattle Sounders Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to find out more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of this week's St Louis City vs. Seattle game, including pregame predictions, the best picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so refresh this article for the latest betting analysis before St Louis City vs. Seattle on Saturday October 21, 2023.

 

St Louis City vs. Seattle Sounders Preview

Saturday's matchup between St Louis City and Seattle in MLS at CITYPARK is scheduled to start at 9:00PM ET.

How to Bet on St Louis City vs. Seattle Sounders

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you sign up and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners.

Conclusion

This extensive game preview features our St Louis City vs. Seattle Sounders prediction and MLS odds.

Dimers' predictions are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While these St Louis City vs. Seattle predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More MLS Analysis Like This?

So, you liked our St Louis City vs. Seattle betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our MLS Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every MLS match as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to write the most accurate MLS betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365