• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Manchester United vs. Chelsea Prediction and Odds - May 25, 2023

Manchester United vs. Chelsea Prediction and Odds - May 25, 2023

Manchester United and Chelsea are scheduled to meet in of the Premier League at Old Trafford on Thursday, with kickoff at 3:00PM ET.

Dimers' best betting tips for Manchester United vs. Chelsea, as well as match predictions and betting odds, are featured below.


Who Will Win: Manchester United vs. Chelsea

Based on trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Thursday's Manchester United-Chelsea Premier League match 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Manchester United a 52.1% chance of winning, Chelsea a 24.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.2% chance of happening.

More: Manchester United vs. Chelsea Simulated 10K Times

Manchester United vs. Chelsea Odds

  • Moneyline: Manchester United -165, Chelsea +470, Draw +330
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-160/+136)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Manchester United at -165. That means you can risk $165 to win $100, for a total payout of $265, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Chelsea at +470, where you can bet $100 to profit $470, earning a total payout of $570, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +330, which means you can bet $100 to win $330, for a total payout of $430, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -160, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +136.

As always, check out all of the sportsbooks available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 57% chance of going Over.

More: Best Prop Bets Today

Best Bets for Manchester United vs. Chelsea


When you see a πŸ”₯, that means it's one of our best bets of the day across all sports.

Dimers' best bets are based on complex modeling and wagering intelligence to help you make more informed investments with the legal sportsbooks in America.

According to DimersBOT, taking Chelsea moneyline is the best option because of the 7.1% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is crucial to achieving long-term profitability.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+136) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Manchester United vs. Chelsea Probabilities

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.


Dimers has full coverage of Thursday's Manchester United-Chelsea match, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live scores.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so check this page for the latest betting insights ahead of Manchester United vs. Chelsea on Thursday May 25, 2023.


Manchester United vs. Chelsea 2023

Thursday's action between Manchester United and Chelsea at Old Trafford is scheduled to begin in the USA at 3:00PM ET.

  • Who: Manchester United vs. Chelsea
  • Date: Thursday May 25, 2023
  • Time: 3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT
  • Venue: Old Trafford

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you sign up and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners.

Make Smarter Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers

Dimers' predictions are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While our Manchester United vs. Chelsea picks can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More Premier League Previews Like This?

To get more English Premier League betting predictions like you've just read for Manchester United vs. Chelsea, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' Premier League Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can publish the most comprehensive Premier League betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our Premier League picks and predictions.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners