• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

D.C. United vs. New York City Prediction - October 7, 2023

D.C. United vs. New York City Prediction - October 7, 2023

D.C. United will square off with NY City in MLS action at Audi Field on Saturday, beginning at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers' best betting picks for D.C. United vs. NY City, plus game predictions and betting odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who Will Win: D.C. United vs. New York City

Using high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's D.C. United-NY City MLS matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives D.C. United a 37.5% chance of winning, NY City a 36.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.2% chance of happening.

More: Betting Analysis for D.C. United vs. New York City

D.C. United vs. New York City Odds

  • Moneyline: D.C. United +125, NY City +200, Draw +250
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-122/+105)

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for D.C. United at +125. That means you can bet $100 to profit $125, earning a total payout of $225, if it wins.

Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for NY City at +200, where you can bet $100 to profit $200, earning a total payout of $300, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +250, which means you can bet $100 to win $250, for a total payout of $350, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -122, while PointsBet currently has the best odds for the Under at +105.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 53% chance of going Under.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets: D.C. United vs. New York City

 

Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and gambling expertise to bring you the best possible plays 24/7/365.

According to DimersBOT, taking NY City moneyline is the best option because of the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is pivotal to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.

D.C. United vs. New York City Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more information.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's D.C. United-NY City game, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this page for the latest betting analysis before D.C. United vs. NY City on Saturday October 7, 2023.

 

D.C. United vs. New York City 2023

Saturday's action between D.C. United and NY City in MLS at Audi Field is scheduled to begin at 7:30PM ET.

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you register and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners.

Make Informed Sports Betting Decisions Today

Dimers' predictions are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While these D.C. United vs. NY City picks can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More MLS Previews Like This?

To get more MLS betting predictions like you've just read for D.C. United vs. NY City, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' MLS Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can publish the most comprehensive MLS betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our MLS picks and predictions.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365