• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Charlotte vs. Houston Prediction and Odds - August 7, 2023

Charlotte vs. Houston Prediction and Odds - August 7, 2023

Charlotte will take on Houston in the Leagues Cup round of 16 at Shell Energy Stadium on Monday, beginning at 9:30PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Charlotte vs. Houston, as well as game predictions and best odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who Will Win: Charlotte vs. Houston

Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Monday's Charlotte-Houston Leagues Cup game 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Charlotte a 30.5% chance of winning, Houston a 45.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.4% chance of happening.

The Leagues Cup is an international club soccer tournament taking place in the summer, featuring all 47 teams from both MLS and Liga MX. These teams will compete in a 77-game knockout tournament to determine the ultimate champion.

Following the group stage, the top 32 teams will advance to the knockout phase, aiming to reach the final and claim the title of Leagues Cup champion.

One captivating aspect of the Leagues Cup is the absence of draws! In matches from the round of 32 to the final, if the scores are level after regular time, extra time and potentially a penalty shootout will decide the winner. During the group stage, games that end in a draw after 90 minutes immediately proceed to a shootout, with the victorious team earning an extra point.

Here, we present our model's projections and probabilities for the outcome of the regular 90 minutes between Charlotte and Houston in the round of 16. Scroll down to view all the predictions.

More: Charlotte FC vs. Houston Dynamo Simulated 10K Times

Charlotte vs. Houston Odds

  • Moneyline: Charlotte +330, Houston -130, Draw +300
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-136/+110)

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Charlotte at +330. That means you can bet $100 to profit $330, earning a total payout of $430, if it wins.

Meanwhile, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Houston at -130, where you can risk $130 to win $100, for a total payout of $230, if it comes out on top.

Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +300, which means you can bet $100 to win $300, for a total payout of $400, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -136, while PointsBet currently has the best odds for the Under at +110.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best Leagues Cup promo offers.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 55% chance of going Over.

More: Best Prop Bets Today

Best Bets: Charlotte vs. Houston

 

Every time you see a 🔥, you know you've found one of Dimers' best free picks of the day across all major pro and college sports.

Dimers' best bets are based on detailed simulations and betting expertise to help you make better decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.

According to DimersBOT, taking Charlotte moneyline is the best option because of the 7.2% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently available.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers.com is one of the keys to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.

Charlotte vs. Houston Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to find out more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Monday's Charlotte-Houston game, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so refresh this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Charlotte vs. Houston on Monday August 7, 2023.

 

Charlotte vs. Houston 2023

Monday's game between Charlotte and Houston at Shell Energy Stadium is scheduled to begin at 9:30PM ET.

  • Who: vs.
  • Date: Monday August 7, 2023
  • Time: 9:30PM ET / 6:30PM PT
  • Venue: Shell Energy Stadium

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting? Check out the top sports betting bonus offers in your state.

Make Smarter Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers

Dimers' predictions are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While our Charlotte vs. Houston predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More Leagues Cup Previews Like This?

So, you liked our Charlotte vs. Houston betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our Leagues Cup Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every SLC matchup as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to create the most accurate SLC betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365