NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Bengals vs. Titans Predictions and Odds - Jan 22, 2022Last updated: Jan 22, 2022, 9:30PM | Published: Jan 18, 2022, 1:50AM
The Tennessee Titans square off with the Cincinnati Bengals in the Divisional Round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs at Nissan Stadium on Saturday, commencing at 4:30PM EST.
Dimers' top betting picks for Bengals vs. Titans, as well as game predictions, best odds and player props, are detailed in this article.
Who will win Cincinnati vs. Tennessee?
Based on advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Bengals-Titans NFL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Titans a 64% chance of defeating the Bengals.
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Titans are listed as -4 favorites against the Bengals, with -110 at Caesars Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Bengals (+4) to cover the spread, Caesars Sportsbook also has the best odds currently on the market at -110.
FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Titans at -196, which means you can risk $196 to win $100, for a total payout of $296, if they get the W.
On the other hand, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Bengals at +175, where you can bet $100 to profit $175, earning a total payout of $275, if they win.
The Over/Under is set at 49 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -110.
As always, make sure you check all the online sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best NFL odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the bookmakers have got it right and both the Bengals and Titans are a 50% chance of covering the spread, while the Over/Under total of 49 points is a 56% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Bengals vs. Titans
- Spread: Bengals +4 at -110 with Caesars Sportsbook (50% probability)
- Moneyline: Bengals at +175 with Caesars Sportsbook
- Over/Under: Under 49 at -110 with PointsBet (56% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on world-class simulations and betting intelligence to help you make more informed investments.
While the Titans are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, betting on the Bengals moneyline is the best option because of the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers.com is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability as a sports bettor.
Cincinnati vs. Tennessee Score Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Cincinnati vs. Tennessee at Nissan Stadium on Saturday has the Titans winning 25-21.
Use our dynamic widget below to see the latest Spread, Over/Under and Moneyline probabilities and odds for the game, and click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Bengals-Titans matchup, including pre-game predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Bengals vs. Titans Player Props
Who will score an anytime touchdown in Bengals vs. Titans? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Bengals and Titans, as well as projected player stats.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop bets for Saturday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Tennessee's Derrick Henry is most likely to score the first touchdown in Bengals vs. Titans.
DimersBOT gives Henry a 16.9% chance of getting in for six first at Nissan Stadium, while the Titans RB is a 62.1% chance of registering an anytime touchdown.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Joe Mixon: 12.3% probability
- Ja'Marr Chase: 10.7% probability
- Tee Higgins: 7.3% probability
- Tyler Boyd: 4.6% probability
- C.J. Uzomah: 3.9% probability
- Derrick Henry: 16.9% probability
- A.J. Brown: 12.8% probability
- Geoff Swaim: 3.7% probability
- Ryan Tannehill: 3.6% probability
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine: 3.4% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Joe Mixon: 49.7% probability
- Ja'Marr Chase: 44.7% probability
- Tee Higgins: 33.9% probability
- Tyler Boyd: 25.1% probability
- C.J. Uzomah: 20.2% probability
- Derrick Henry: 62.1% probability
- A.J. Brown: 49.2% probability
- Geoff Swaim: 19.4% probability
- Ryan Tannehill: 18.8% probability
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine: 16.3% probability
Projected Box Score
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Bengals' Joe Burrow is projected to have a big game with 328 passing yards and 1.7 passing touchdowns. The Titans' Ryan Tannehill is expected to throw for 242 yards and 1.7 TDs.
Bengals Starting QB
- Joe Burrow: 328 Passing Yards, 1.7 Passing TDs
Titans Starting QB
- Ryan Tannehill: 242 Passing Yards, 1.7 Passing TDs
- Joe Mixon: 67 Rushing Yards, 0.5 TDs
- Joe Burrow: 15 Rushing Yards, 0.1 TDs
- Samaje Perine: 9 Rushing Yards, 0.0 TDs
- Derrick Henry: 105 Rushing Yards, 0.8 TDs
- D'Onta Foreman: 18 Rushing Yards, 0.1 TDs
- Ryan Tannehill: 16 Rushing Yards, 0.2 TDs
- Ja'Marr Chase: 99 Receiving Yards, 0.5 TDs
- Tee Higgins: 79 Receiving Yards, 0.4 TDs
- Tyler Boyd: 47 Receiving Yards, 0.2 TDs
- C.J. Uzomah: 32 Receiving Yards, 0.2 TDs
- Joe Mixon: 22 Receiving Yards, 0.2 TDs
- A.J. Brown: 78 Receiving Yards, 0.6 TDs
- Julio Jones: 39 Receiving Yards, 0.1 TDs
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine: 25 Receiving Yards, 0.2 TDs
- Anthony Firkser: 20 Receiving Yards, 0.2 TDs
- Geoff Swaim: 14 Receiving Yards, 0.2 TDs
Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Bengals vs. Titans on Saturday January 22, 2022.
Bet $5, Win $150 on Bengals or Titans to Win
FanDuel Sportsbook has come to the party for the NFL Playoffs with 30/1 odds on either the Bengals or Titans to win on Saturday.
All you need to do is sign up with FanDuel Sportsbook using this exclusive link, make a first deposit of $10+, and place – as your first real-money wager – a $5 bet on either the Bengals or Titans to win at Nissan Stadium.
If your team wins, you get $150 cash! Little risk, big reward!
Note: when you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may earn a referral fee.
Bengals vs. Titans 2022 Game Info
When do the Titans play the Bengals?
- Date: Saturday January 22, 2022
- Time: 4:30PM EST / 1:30PM PST
- Venue: Nissan Stadium
These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners.
Want more NFL predictions like this?
So, you liked our Bengals vs. Titans betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our NFL Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every NFL game as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to produce the most accurate NFL betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.
It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?