Bengals vs. Titans Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Bengals vs. Titans NFL game on January 22, 2022 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Bengals
19
16
Jan 22, 9:30PM Nissan Stadium
Titans
Jan 22, 9:30PM Nissan Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
BengalsCIN
Win %
100%
0%
TitansTEN
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Bengals
637319
Titans
0610016
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Titans
Bengals
End of Game
Last Play
End Game
Loading...

Bengals vs. Titans: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Bengals vs. Titans
  • Date: Saturday, January 22, 2022
  • Time: 4:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Nissan Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Titans favored at -4
  • Total (Over/Under): 48.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Bengals +170, Titans -196

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Bengals: 36%
  • Titans: 64%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Bengals 22-26 Titans.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Bengals a win probability of 36%, while the Titans have a win probability of 64%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Titans are more likely to beat the Bengals in the NFL game at Nissan Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Bengals vs. Titans predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365