• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Belgium vs. Morocco Prediction and Odds - Nov 27, 2022

Belgium faces Morocco in Group F of the World Cup 2022 at Al Thumama Stadium in Qatar on Sunday, beginning at 8:00AM ET.

The FIFA World Cup is one of the biggest sporting events on the planet. Belgium and Morocco are two of the 32 nations competing for the title in Qatar in 2022.

Group F at the 2022 World Cup features Belgium, Canada, Morocco, and Croatia, with the top two nations from each group advancing to the knockout phase.

Dimers' free betting picks for Belgium vs. Morocco, plus game predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win Belgium vs. Morocco?

Using advanced computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Belgium-Morocco World Cup 2022 game 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Belgium a 54.7% chance of winning, Morocco a 20.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.0% chance of happening.

More: Belgium vs. Morocco Simulated 10K Times

Morocco vs. Belgium Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Belgium -110, Morocco +350, Draw +235
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+144/-175)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Belgium at -110. That means you can risk $110 to win $100, for a total payout of $210, if it gets the W.

On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Morocco at +350, where you can bet $100 to profit $350, earning a total payout of $450, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +235, which means you can bet $100 to win $235, for a total payout of $335, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +144, while Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -175.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best 2022 Qatar World Cup odds in America.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 56% chance of going Under.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Belgium vs. Morocco

 

Our best bets are based on complex simulations and betting intelligence to help you make more informed investments with the legal sportsbooks in your state.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+144) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Belgium vs. Morocco Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Belgium-Morocco matchup at the 2022 World Cup, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep checking this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Belgium vs. Morocco on Sunday November 27, 2022.

 

Belgium vs. Morocco 2022 Game Info

Sunday's matchup between Belgium and Morocco at Al Thumama Stadium in Qatar is scheduled to begin at 8:00AM ET.

  • Who: Belgium vs. Morocco
  • Date: Sunday November 27, 2022
  • Time: 8:00AM ET / 5:00AM PT
  • Venue: Al Thumama Stadium

All dates and times in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise stated.

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting today? We've reviewed the best available welcome offers for every legal betting state.

Want more World Cup 2022 previews like this?

To get more World Cup 2022 betting predictions like you've just read for Belgium vs. Morocco, all you've gotta do is visit our World Cup 2022 Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the best World Cup 2022 betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds on the market.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...