• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Austin FC vs. D.C. United Prediction - October 4, 2023

Austin FC vs. D.C. United Prediction - October 4, 2023

Austin will take on D.C. United in MLS action at Q2 Stadium on Wednesday, commencing at 8:30PM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for Austin vs. D.C. United, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are featured below.

 

Who Will Win: Austin FC vs. D.C. United

Based on trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Wednesday's Austin-D.C. United MLS matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Austin a 49.8% chance of winning, D.C. United a 27.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.7% chance of happening.

More: Austin FC vs. D.C. United Simulated 10,000 Times

Austin FC vs. D.C. United Odds

  • Moneyline: Austin -105, D.C. United +250, Draw +285
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-170/+138)

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Austin at -105. That means you can risk $105 to win $100, for a total payout of $205, if it gets the W.

Meanwhile, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for D.C. United at +250, where you can bet $100 to profit $250, earning a total payout of $350, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +285, which means you can bet $100 to win $285, for a total payout of $385, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -170, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +138.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 62% chance of going Over.

More: Best Prop Bets Today

Best Bets: Austin FC vs. D.C. United

  • Moneyline: Austin @ -105 via PointsBet (50% probability)
  • Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ -170 via PointsBet (62% probability)

 

Our best bets are based on complex simulations and betting intelligence to help you make smarter investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.

Austin FC vs. D.C. United Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more information.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Austin-D.C. United game, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this page for the latest betting insights ahead of Austin vs. D.C. United on Wednesday October 4, 2023.

 

Austin FC vs. D.C. United 2023

Wednesday's game between Austin and D.C. United in MLS at Q2 Stadium is scheduled to start at 8:30PM ET.

  • Who: Austin FC vs. D.C. United
  • Date: Wednesday October 4, 2023
  • Time: 8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT
  • Venue: Q2 Stadium

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS now? Check out the best sportsbook promos in your state.

Make Smarter Sports Betting Decisions Today

Our picks are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While our Austin vs. D.C. United picks can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More MLS Previews Like This?

So, you liked our Austin vs. D.C. United betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our MLS Betting News page has a detailed betting preview for every MLS match the second the sportsbooks release their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to write the most reliable MLS betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him to the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365