Dream vs. Mystics Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Dream vs. Mystics WNBA game on May 29, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
WNBA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
WNBA
Dream
73
67
May 29, 11PM St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena
Mystics
May 29, 11PM St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 9:52PM, May 29
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Dream
Dream -3.0
Spread
57%
43%
Mystics
Dream ATL
Dream -3.0
Spread
57%
43%
Mystics WSH
Loading...

Dream vs. Mystics: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Dream vs. Mystics
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Dream favored at -3
  • Total (Over/Under): 164.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Dream -148, Mystics +125

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Dream: 68%
  • Mystics: 32%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this WNBA matchup is Dream 84-79 Mystics.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Dream a win probability of 68%, while the Mystics have a win probability of 32%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Dream are more likely to beat the Mystics in the WNBA game at St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Dream vs. Mystics predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert WNBA predictions and the best WNBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes WNBA props, WNBA futures, WNBA odds, and the latest WNBA news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365