Mercury vs. Liberty Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mercury vs. Liberty WNBA game on May 29, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
WNBA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
WNBA
Mercury
78
81
May 29, 11PM Barclays Center
Liberty
May 29, 11PM Barclays Center
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 9:56PM, May 29
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Mercury
Mercury +13.5
Spread
64%
36%
Liberty
Mercury PHX
Mercury +13.5
Spread
64%
36%
Liberty NY
Loading...

Mercury vs. Liberty: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mercury vs. Liberty
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Barclays Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Liberty favored at -13.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 172.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Mercury +680, Liberty -1100

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mercury: 12%
  • Liberty: 88%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this WNBA matchup is Mercury 78-90 Liberty.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mercury a win probability of 12%, while the Liberty have a win probability of 88%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Liberty are more likely to beat the Mercury in the WNBA game at Barclays Center on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mercury vs. Liberty predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert WNBA predictions and the best WNBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes WNBA props, WNBA futures, WNBA odds, and the latest WNBA news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365