Lauren Davis vs. Anna Kalinskaya Prediction, Picks and Odds

Lauren Davis faces Anna Kalinskaya in the WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023 on February 28, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Lauren Davis
Round of 32
vs.
Feb 28, 5:45PM WTA Austin, USA Women Singles 2023
Anna Kalinskaya
Feb 28, 5:45PM WTA Austin, USA Women Singles 2023
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Match Probabilities Last Updated: 4:02PM, Feb 28
Moneyline
LaurenDavis
Moneyline
Win %
55%
45%
AnnaKalinskaya
LaurenDavis
Moneyline
Win %
55%
45%
AnnaKalinskaya
Loading...

Lauren Davis vs. Anna Kalinskaya: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Lauren Davis vs. Anna Kalinskaya
  • Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 12:45 PM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Lauren Davis: 55.3%
  • Anna Kalinskaya: 44.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Lauren Davis a win probability of 55%, while Anna Kalinskaya has a win probability of 45%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Lauren Davis is more likely to beat Anna Kalinskaya at the WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023 on Tuesday.

Our Lauren Davis vs. Anna Kalinskaya predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365