Lucia Bronzetti vs. Tatjana Maria Prediction, Picks and Odds

Lucia Bronzetti faces Tatjana Maria in the WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women's Singles 2023 on February 28, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Lucia Bronzetti
Round of 32
0
2
Feb 28, 6PM WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women Singles 2023
Tatjana Maria
Feb 28, 6PM WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
L. Bronzetti
010
T. Maria
266
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
LuciaBronzetti
Win %
0%
100%
TatjanaMaria
Win Probability
Loading...

Lucia Bronzetti vs. Tatjana Maria: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Lucia Bronzetti vs. Tatjana Maria
  • Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Lucia Bronzetti: 43.2%
  • Tatjana Maria: 56.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Lucia Bronzetti a win probability of 43%, while Tatjana Maria has a win probability of 57%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Tatjana Maria is more likely to beat Lucia Bronzetti at the WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women's Singles 2023 on Tuesday.

Our Lucia Bronzetti vs. Tatjana Maria predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365