Anastasia Potapova vs. Elizabeth Mandlik Prediction, Picks and Odds

Anastasia Potapova faces Elizabeth Mandlik in the WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023 on February 28, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Anastasia Potapova
Round of 32
2
0
Feb 28, 4:30PM WTA Austin, USA Women Singles 2023
Elizabeth Mandlik
Feb 28, 4:30PM WTA Austin, USA Women Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
A. Potapova
266
E. Mandlik
020
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
AnastasiaPotapova
Win %
100%
0%
ElizabethMandlik
Win Probability
Loading...

Anastasia Potapova vs. Elizabeth Mandlik: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Anastasia Potapova vs. Elizabeth Mandlik
  • Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 11:30 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Anastasia Potapova: 81.2%
  • Elizabeth Mandlik: 18.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Anastasia Potapova a win probability of 81%, while Elizabeth Mandlik has a win probability of 19%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Anastasia Potapova is more likely to beat Elizabeth Mandlik at the WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023 on Tuesday.

Our Anastasia Potapova vs. Elizabeth Mandlik predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365