Alexander Bublik vs. Alexandar Lazarov Prediction, Picks and Odds

Alexander Bublik faces Alexandar Lazarov in the ATP Dubai, UAE Men's Singles 2023 on February 28, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Alexander Bublik
Round of 32
Feb 28, 1:15PM ATP Dubai, UAE Men Singles 2023
Alexandar Lazarov
Feb 28, 1:15PM ATP Dubai, UAE Men Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
A. Bublik
61
A. Lazarov
10
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
AlexanderBublik
Win %
100%
0%
AlexandarLazarov
Win Probability
Loading...

Alexander Bublik vs. Alexandar Lazarov: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Alexander Bublik vs. Alexandar Lazarov
  • Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 8:15 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Dubai, UAE Men's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Alexander Bublik: 77.5%
  • Alexandar Lazarov: 22.5%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Alexander Bublik a win probability of 77%, while Alexandar Lazarov has a win probability of 23%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Alexander Bublik is more likely to beat Alexandar Lazarov at the ATP Dubai, UAE Men's Singles 2023 on Tuesday.

Our Alexander Bublik vs. Alexandar Lazarov predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365