• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Austin vs. Colorado Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Austin vs. Colorado MLS game on June 15, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Austin
0
2
Jun 16, 1:30AM Dick's Sporting Goods Park (Commerce City, Colorado)
Colorado
Jun 16, 1:30AM Dick's Sporting Goods Park (Commerce City, Colorado)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
ColoradoCOL
Score Summary
AustinAUS
C. Bassett (22')
Rafael Navarro (49')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
COL
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
AUS
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
86'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: D. Yapi replaces Rafael Navarro
86'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: H. Jimenez replaces J. Gallagher
86'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: A. Ramirez replaces J. Valencia
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: C. Fodrey replaces A. Ring
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: G. Zardes replaces D. Rubio
70'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: C. Harris replaces K. Cabral
70'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: O. Larraz replaces C. Ronan
64'
Yellow Card
A. Ring (Austin FC) cautioned
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: J. Lewis replaces O. Fernandez
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: S. Anderson replaces J. Travis
57'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: E. Finlay replaces J. Obrian
49'
Goal scored for Colorado Rapids by Rafael Navarro
0-2
46'
Yellow Card
J. Obrian (Austin FC) cautioned
22'
Goal scored for Colorado Rapids by C. Bassett, assisted by O. Fernandez
0-1
Loading...

Austin vs. Colorado: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Austin vs. Colorado
  • Date: Saturday, June 15, 2024
  • Time: 9:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Dick's Sporting Goods Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Austin +410, Colorado -175, Draw +360

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Austin: 57.5%
  • Colorado: 21.6%
  • Draw: 20.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Austin 1-2 Colorado, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Colorado a win probability of 57.5%, while Austin has a win probability of 21.6%. The chance of a draw is 20.9%.

Summary

Our Austin vs. Colorado predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365