• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Sporting KC vs. LA Galaxy Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Sporting KC vs. LA Galaxy MLS game on June 15, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Sporting KC
2
4
Jun 16, 2:30AM Dignity Health Sports Park (Carson, California)
LA Galaxy
Jun 16, 2:30AM Dignity Health Sports Park (Carson, California)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
LA GalaxyLAG
Score Summary
Sporting KCSKC
D. Joveljic (40')
Gabriel Pec (54')
J. Paintsil (75')
M. Berry (90')
S. Afrifa (66')
R. Castellanos (82')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
LAG
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
SKC
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Goal scored for Los Angeles Galaxy by M. Berry
2-4
90'
Yellow Card
J. Davis (Sporting Kansas City) cautioned
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: T. Lepley replaces Gabriel Pec
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: J. R. Ramos replaces D. Fagundez
82'
Goal scored for Sporting Kansas City by R. Castellanos, assisted by J. Russell
2-3
82'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: M. Berry replaces D. Joveljic
82'
Substitution
Substitution for Sporting Kansas City: M. Tzionis replaces E. Thommy
75'
Goal scored for Los Angeles Galaxy by J. Paintsil
1-3
68'
Yellow Card
J. Paintsil (Los Angeles Galaxy) cautioned
66'
Goal scored for Sporting Kansas City by S. Afrifa, assisted by E. Thommy
1-2
65'
Substitution
Substitution for Sporting Kansas City: S. Afrifa replaces M. Rodriguez
65'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: J. Paintsil replaces M. Cuevas
61'
Substitution
Substitution for Sporting Kansas City: W. Agada replaces A. Pulido
54'
Goal scored for Los Angeles Galaxy by Gabriel Pec
0-2
49'
Yellow Card
J. Neal (Los Angeles Galaxy) cautioned
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Los Angeles Galaxy: M. Cuevas replaces J. Perez
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Sporting Kansas City: J. Davis replaces A. Vargas
44'
Yellow Card
D. Joveljic (Los Angeles Galaxy) cautioned
40'
Goal scored for Los Angeles Galaxy by D. Joveljic
0-1
Loading...

Sporting KC vs. LA Galaxy: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Sporting KC vs. LA Galaxy
  • Date: Saturday, June 15, 2024
  • Time: 10:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Sporting KC +400, LA Galaxy -165, Draw +320

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Sporting KC: 61.5%
  • LA Galaxy: 19.6%
  • Draw: 18.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Sporting KC 1-2 LA Galaxy, which has a correct score probability of 9%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives LA Galaxy a win probability of 61.5%, while Sporting KC has a win probability of 19.6%. The chance of a draw is 18.9%.

Summary

Our Sporting KC vs. LA Galaxy predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365