• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Toronto vs. D.C. United Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Toronto vs. D.C. United MLS game on June 1, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Toronto
2
:
2
Jun 1, 11:30PM Audi Field (Washington, District of Columbia)
D.C. United
Jun 1, 11:30PM Audi Field (Washington, District of Columbia)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
D.C. UnitedDC
Score Summary
TorontoTOR
T. Ku-DiPietro (79')
M. Klich (pen.) (90')
D. Etienne (2')
F. Bernardeschi (33')
F. Bernardeschi (87')
N. Gomis (90')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
DC
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
TOR
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Red Card
N. Gomis (Toronto FC) sent off for a second yellow card
90'
Goal scored for DC United by M. Klich (pen.)
2-2
87'
Red Card
F. Bernardeschi (Toronto FC) sent off for a second yellow card
82'
Yellow Card
D. Flores (Toronto FC) cautioned
80'
Yellow Card
N. Gomis (Toronto FC) cautioned
79'
Goal scored for DC United by T. Ku-DiPietro
2-1
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Toronto FC: R. Laryea replaces D. Etienne
71'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: K. Fletcher replaces P. Santos
69'
Substitution
Substitution for Toronto FC: J. Marshall-Rutty replaces T. Spicer
61'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: M. Rodriguez replaces J. Hopkins
61'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: J. Murrell replaces C. Benteke
61'
Substitution
Substitution for Toronto FC: M. Longstaff replaces A. Coello
61'
Substitution
Substitution for Toronto FC: S. Rosted replaces R. Petretta
52'
Yellow Card
F. Bernardeschi (Toronto FC) cautioned
46'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: M. Akinmboni replaces S. Birnbaum
33'
Goal scored for Toronto FC by F. Bernardeschi, assisted by R. Petretta
2-0
2'
Goal scored for Toronto FC by D. Etienne, assisted by F. Bernardeschi
1-0
Loading...

Toronto vs. D.C. United: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Toronto vs. D.C. United
  • Date: Saturday, June 1, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Audi Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Toronto +300, D.C. United -125, Draw +280
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-162/+134)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Toronto: 54.7%
  • D.C. United: 23.5%
  • Draw: 21.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Toronto 1-1 D.C. United, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives D.C. United a win probability of 54.7%, while Toronto has a win probability of 23.5%. The chance of a draw is 21.8%.

Summary

Our Toronto vs. D.C. United predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365