• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Montreal vs. Philadelphia Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Montreal vs. Philadelphia MLS game on June 1, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Montreal
2
:
2
Jun 1, 11:30PM Subaru Park (Chester, Pennsylvania)
Philadelphia
Jun 1, 11:30PM Subaru Park (Chester, Pennsylvania)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
PhiladelphiaPHI
Score Summary
MontrealMTL
D. Gazdag (pen.) (56')
M. Uhre (58')
J. Elliott (63')
(90')
I. Sunusi (1')
A. Lassiter (45')
S. Piette (66')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
PHI
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
MTL
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Yellow Card
(Philadelphia Union) cautioned
90'
Red Card
(Philadelphia Union) sent off with a straight red card
89'
Substitution
Substitution for Philadelphia Union: C. Donovan replaces J. Martinez
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Philadelphia Union: N. Harriel replaces O. Mbaizo
66'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: V. Wanyama replaces N. Saliba
66'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: B. Duke replaces R. Edwards
66'
Goal scored for CF Montreal by S. Piette
2-2
63'
Red Card
J. Elliott (Philadelphia Union) sent off with a straight red card
58'
Goal scored for Philadelphia Union by M. Uhre, assisted by Q. Sullivan
1-2
56'
Goal scored for Philadelphia Union by D. Gazdag (pen.)
1-1
46'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: J. Sosa replaces D. Yankov
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Philadelphia Union: A. Bedoya replaces L. Flach
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Philadelphia Union: Q. Sullivan replaces J. Glesnes
45'
Red Card
A. Lassiter (CF Montreal) sent off with a straight red card
41'
Yellow Card
D. Yankov (CF Montreal) cautioned
39'
Yellow Card
D. Gazdag (Philadelphia Union) cautioned
28'
Yellow Card
G. Campbell (CF Montreal) cautioned
1'
Goal scored for CF Montreal by I. Sunusi
1-0
Loading...

Montreal vs. Philadelphia: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Montreal vs. Philadelphia
  • Date: Saturday, June 1, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Subaru Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Montreal +500, Philadelphia -210, Draw +360
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-166/+136)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Montreal: 69.5%
  • Philadelphia: 13.3%
  • Draw: 17.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Montreal 0-2 Philadelphia, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Philadelphia a win probability of 69.5%, while Montreal has a win probability of 13.3%. The chance of a draw is 17.2%.

Summary

Our Montreal vs. Philadelphia predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365