• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Columbus vs. Orlando Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Columbus vs. Orlando MLS game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Columbus
2
0
May 25, 11:30PM Inter&Co Stadium (Orlando, Florida)
Orlando
May 25, 11:30PM Inter&Co Stadium (Orlando, Florida)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
OrlandoORL
Score Summary
ColumbusCLB
D. Rossi (pen.) (45')
D. Rossi (61')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
ORL
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
CLB
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
89'
Yellow Card
Felipe Martins (Orlando City) cautioned
81'
Substitution
Substitution for Columbus Crew: M. Hinestroza replaces D. Rossi
70'
Yellow Card
P. Schulte (Columbus Crew) cautioned
69'
Substitution
Substitution for Columbus Crew: M. Amundsen replaces S. Moreira
67'
Substitution
Substitution for Orlando City: M. Ojeda replaces N. Lodeiro
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Columbus Crew: C. Ramirez replaces J. Russell-Rowe
62'
Substitution
Substitution for Columbus Crew: S. Zawadzki replaces R. Camacho
62'
Substitution
Substitution for Columbus Crew: M. Farsi replaces M. Arfsten
61'
Goal scored for Columbus Crew by D. Rossi
2-0
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Orlando City: R. Enrique replaces J. Lynn
59'
Substitution
Substitution for Orlando City: Felipe Martins replaces C. Araujo
59'
Substitution
Substitution for Orlando City: Rafael Santos replaces D. D. Thorhallsson
56'
Yellow Card
R. Camacho (Columbus Crew) cautioned
45'
Yellow Card
C. Araujo (Orlando City) cautioned
45'
Goal scored for Columbus Crew by D. Rossi (pen.)
1-0
Loading...

Columbus vs. Orlando: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Columbus vs. Orlando
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Inter&Co Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Columbus +240, Orlando +110, Draw +250
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-125/+100)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Columbus: 45.2%
  • Orlando: 29.9%
  • Draw: 24.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Columbus 1-1 Orlando, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Orlando a win probability of 45.2%, while Columbus has a win probability of 29.9%. The chance of a draw is 24.9%.

Summary

Our Columbus vs. Orlando predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365