• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Nashville vs. Montreal Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Nashville vs. Montreal MLS game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Nashville
0
:
0
May 25, 11:30PM Stade Saputo (Montreal, Quebec)
Montreal
May 25, 11:30PM Stade Saputo (Montreal, Quebec)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
MontrealMTL
Score Summary
NashvilleNSH
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
MTL
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
NSH
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Yellow Card
D. Yankov (CF Montreal) cautioned
86'
Substitution
Substitution for Nashville SC: T. Anunga replaces S. Davis
86'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: G. Campbell replaces J. Waterman
79'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: R. Zouhir replaces J. Sosa
77'
Substitution
Substitution for Nashville SC: D. Yearwood replaces J. Shaffelburg
77'
Substitution
Substitution for Nashville SC: J. Bauer replaces S. Moore
70'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: D. Yankov replaces B. Duke
70'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: I. Sunusi replaces J. Vilsaint
67'
Substitution
Substitution for Nashville SC: T. Bunbury replaces S. Surridge
67'
Substitution
Substitution for Nashville SC: A. Muyl replaces T. Boyd
28'
Yellow Card
A. Lassiter (CF Montreal) cautioned
26'
Yellow Card
A. Godoy (Nashville SC) cautioned
Loading...

Nashville vs. Montreal: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Nashville vs. Montreal
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Stade Saputo

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Nashville +165, Montreal +175, Draw +240
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-108/-114)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Nashville: 36.2%
  • Montreal: 38.1%
  • Draw: 25.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Nashville 1-1 Montreal, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Montreal a win probability of 36.2%, while Nashville has a win probability of 38.1%. The chance of a draw is 25.7%.

Summary

Our Nashville vs. Montreal predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365