• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

NY City vs. New England Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the NY City vs. New England MLS game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
NY City
1
0
May 25, 11:30PM Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, Massachusetts)
New England
May 25, 11:30PM Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, Massachusetts)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
New EnglandNE
Score Summary
NY CityNYC
K. Parks (82')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
NE
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
NYC
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
86'
Yellow Card
X. Arreaga (New England Revolution) cautioned
82'
Goal scored for New York City by K. Parks, assisted by T. Gray
1-0
82'
Substitution
Substitution for New England Revolution: B. Wood replaces C. Gil
81'
Substitution
Substitution for New York City: J. Haak replaces H. Wolf
78'
Substitution
Substitution for New England Revolution: E. Boateng replaces D. Borrero
73'
Yellow Card
D. Borrero (New England Revolution) cautioned
61'
Substitution
Substitution for New York City: A. Martinez replaces M. Bakrar
61'
Substitution
Substitution for New York City: M. Jones replaces A. A. Ojeda
41'
Yellow Card
Thiago Martins (New York City) cautioned
33'
Yellow Card
M. Bakrar (New York City) cautioned
13'
Yellow Card
H. Kessler (New England Revolution) cautioned
11'
Substitution
Substitution for New England Revolution: E. Bajraktarevic replaces T. Chancalay
Loading...

NY City vs. New England: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: NY City vs. New England
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Gillette Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: NY City +160, New England +150, Draw +260
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-174/+142)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • NY City: 36.0%
  • New England: 38.9%
  • Draw: 25.1%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is NY City 1-1 New England, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives New England a win probability of 36.0%, while NY City has a win probability of 38.9%. The chance of a draw is 25.1%.

Summary

Our NY City vs. New England predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365