Astros vs. Athletics Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Astros vs. Athletics MLB game on May 26, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Astros
5
2
May 27, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
Athletics
May 27, 1:40AM Oakland Coliseum
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Astros
0 1 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 9 0
Athletics
0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2 5 1
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Astros HOU
Win %
100%
0%
Athletics OAK
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Ramón Laureano strikes out swinging.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Astros Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Altuve 2B51200020.41.000
2 M. Dubón SS400000200.000
3 Y. Alvarez DH210002100.500
4 A. Bregman 3B42210000.51.000
5 K. Tucker RF31200000.6671.334
6 J. Abreu 1B400000000.000
7 C. Julks LF40230000.51.000
8 J. Meyers CF40100010.250.500
9 M. Maldonado C400000200.000
Athletics Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 E. Ruiz CF40100010.250.500
2 R. Noda 1B40100020.250.500
3 B. Rooker DH41100020.250.500
4 S. Brown LF41121030.251.250
5 C. Pérez C400000300.000
6 R. Laureano RF400000100.000
7 A. Díaz 2B30100010.3330.666
8 J. Peterson 3B300000100.000
9 N. Allen SS200001100.333

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Astros vs. Athletics: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Astros vs. Athletics
  • Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Oakland Coliseum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Astros favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Astros -265, Athletics +225

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Astros: 64%
  • Athletics: 36%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Astros a win probability of 64%, while the Athletics have a win probability of 36%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Astros are more likely to beat the Athletics in the MLB game at Oakland Coliseum on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Astros vs. Athletics predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365