Red Sox vs. D-Backs Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Red Sox vs. D-Backs MLB game on May 26, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
Red Sox
May 27, 1:40AM Chase Field
May 27, 1:40AM Chase Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Red Sox
0 3 0 2 0 1 0 1 0 7 14 0
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 2 7 0
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Run Line
Red Sox BOS
Win %
D-Backs ARI
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Gabriel Moreno pops out to Triston Casas.
Quick Box Score
Red Sox Hitting
1 R. Tapia CF50210000.40.800
2 A. Verdugo RF51310010.61.400
3 J. Turner 3B50210010.41.000
4 M. Yoshida DH500000300.000
5 R. Refsnyder LF41100110.250.650
6 T. Casas 1B52310010.61.600
7 K. Hernández SS31121210.3331.933
8 E. Valdez 2B500000200.000
9 C. Wong C42210010.51.500
D-Backs Hitting
1 K. Marte 2B40100000.250.500
2 E. Rivera 3B41210010.51.000
3 L. Gurriel Jr. LF40110010.251.000
4 C. Walker 1B400000000.000
5 P. Smith DH200000100.000
6 C. Carroll CF40100000.250.500
7 G. Perdomo SS100001000.500
8 G. Moreno PH100000000.000
9 J. Herrera C31200000.6671.334

Red Sox vs. D-Backs: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Red Sox vs. D-Backs
  • Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
  • Time: 9:40 PM ET
  • Venue: Chase Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Red Sox favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 8.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Red Sox -130, D-Backs +110

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Red Sox: 53%
  • D-Backs: 47%'s predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Red Sox a win probability of 53%, while the D-Backs have a win probability of 47%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


According to our analysis, the Red Sox are more likely to beat the D-Backs in the MLB game at Chase Field on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Red Sox vs. D-Backs predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners