• NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Las Palmas vs. Barcelona Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Las Palmas vs. Barcelona La Liga game on January 4, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Las Palmas vs. Barcelona

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Las Palmas vs. Barcelona
  • Date: Thursday, January 4, 2024
  • Time: 3:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio de Gran Canaria

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Las Palmas +525, Barcelona -210, Draw +360
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-166/+136)

Win Probabilities

  • Las Palmas: 16.8%
  • Barcelona: 61.6%
  • Draw: 21.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Las Palmas 0-1 Barcelona, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Comprehensive Analysis of Las Palmas vs. Barcelona Picks

Our specialized model for La Liga games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Las Palmas vs. Barcelona match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Las Palmas vs. Barcelona game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for La Liga betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Las Palmas vs. Barcelona predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Las Palmas vs. Barcelona Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on January 4, 2024, directly from Estadio de Gran Canaria.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Las Palmas a win probability of 16.8%, while Barcelona has a win probability of 61.6%. The chance of a draw is 21.6%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Las Palmas vs. Barcelona predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners