• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Brighton vs. Chelsea Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Brighton vs. Chelsea Premier League game on May 15, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
PREMIER LEAGUE
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
PREMIER LEAGUE
Chelsea
2
1
May 15, 6:45PM American Express Stadium (Falmer, East Sussex)
Brighton
May 15, 6:45PM American Express Stadium (Falmer, East Sussex)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
BrightonBHA
Score Summary
ChelseaCFC
D. Welbeck (90')
C. Palmer (34')
C. Nkunku (64')
R. James (88')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
BHA
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
CFC
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: T. Silva replaces N. Jackson
90'
Goal scored for Brighton by D. Welbeck, assisted by Joao Pedro
2-1
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: L. Ugochukwu replaces C. Gallagher
88'
Red Card
R. James (Chelsea) sent off with a straight red card
85'
Substitution
Substitution for Brighton: O. Offiah replaces T. Lamptey
85'
Substitution
Substitution for Brighton: A. Fati replaces J. Enciso
81'
Yellow Card
B. Verbruggen (Brighton) cautioned
79'
Yellow Card
M. Caicedo (Chelsea) cautioned
77'
Yellow Card
R. Sterling (Chelsea) cautioned
70'
Substitution
Substitution for Brighton: D. Welbeck replaces F. Buonanotte
70'
Substitution
Substitution for Brighton: C. Baleba replaces B. Gilmour
69'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: R. James replaces M. Gusto
69'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: R. Sterling replaces N. Madueke
64'
Goal scored for Chelsea by C. Nkunku, assisted by M. Gusto
2-0
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Brighton: V. Barco replaces L. Dunk
42'
Substitution
Substitution for Chelsea: C. Nkunku replaces M. Mudryk
34'
Goal scored for Chelsea by C. Palmer, assisted by M. Cucurella
1-0
29'
Yellow Card
L. Dunk (Brighton) cautioned
Loading...

Brighton vs. Chelsea: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Brighton vs. Chelsea
  • Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2024
  • Time: 2:45 PM ET
  • Venue: American Express Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Brighton +220, Chelsea +105, Draw +310

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Brighton: 29.0%
  • Chelsea: 49.0%
  • Draw: 22.0%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Premier League game is Brighton 1-1 Chelsea, which has a correct score probability of 9%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Brighton a win probability of 29.0%, while Chelsea has a win probability of 49.0%. The chance of a draw is 22.0%.

Summary

Our Brighton vs. Chelsea predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Premier League predictions and the best Premier League bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Premier League futures, Premier League odds, and the latest Premier League news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365