Lynx vs. Storm Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Lynx vs. Storm WNBA game on May 14, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
WNBA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
WNBA
Lynx
83
70
May 15, 2AM Climate Pledge Arena
Storm
May 15, 2AM Climate Pledge Arena
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 11:11PM, May 14
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Lynx
Storm -7.5
Spread
48%
52%
Storm
Lynx MIN
Storm -7.5
Spread
48%
52%
Storm SEA
Loading...

Lynx vs. Storm: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Lynx vs. Storm
  • Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2024
  • Time: 10:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Climate Pledge Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Storm favored at -7.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 165
  • Moneyline Odds: Lynx +285, Storm -340

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Lynx: 22%
  • Storm: 78%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this WNBA matchup is Lynx 79-88 Storm.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Lynx a win probability of 22%, while the Storm have a win probability of 78%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Storm are more likely to beat the Lynx in the WNBA game at Climate Pledge Arena on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Lynx vs. Storm predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert WNBA predictions and the best WNBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes WNBA props, WNBA futures, WNBA odds, and the latest WNBA news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365