• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Mercury vs. Aces Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mercury vs. Aces WNBA game on May 14, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Mercury vs. Aces

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mercury vs. Aces
  • Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2024
  • Time: 10:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Michelob ULTRA Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Aces favored at -16.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 170
  • Moneyline Odds: Mercury +920, Aces -1600

Win Probabilities

  • Mercury: 10%
  • Aces: 90%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this WNBA matchup is Mercury 77-91 Aces.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mercury a win probability of 10%, while the Aces have a win probability of 90%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Mercury vs. Aces predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert WNBA predictions and the best WNBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes WNBA props, WNBA futures, WNBA odds, and the latest WNBA news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners