West Ham vs. Wolves Prediction and Odds - Oct 1, 2022

Premier League action continues on Saturday at 12:30PM ET as Wolves takes on West Ham at London Stadium.

Dimers' best betting tips for West Ham vs. Wolves, as well as match predictions and best odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win West Ham vs. Wolves?

Using high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's West Ham-Wolves Premier League match 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives West Ham a 48.3% chance of winning, Wolves a 25.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.2% chance of happening.

More: Free Betting Guide for West Ham vs. Wolves

West Ham vs. Wolves Odds

  • Moneyline: West Ham +105, Wolves +295, Draw +235
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+120/-145)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for West Ham at +105. That means you can bet $100 to profit $105, earning a total payout of $205, if it wins.

Elsewhere, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Wolves at +295, where you can bet $100 to profit $295, earning a total payout of $395, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +235, which means you can bet $100 to win $235, for a total payout of $335, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +120, while Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -145.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 55% chance of going Under.

More: Live Scores for All Major Sports

Best Bets for West Ham vs. Wolves

 

Our best bets are based on complex modeling and wagering intelligence to help you make better decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.

According to DimersBOT, taking Wolves moneyline is the best option because of the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is crucial to being profitable in the long run.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+120) that are available from DraftKings Sportsbook.

West Ham vs. Wolves Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's West Ham-Wolves match, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this article for any changes to our betting insights before West Ham vs. Wolves on Saturday October 1, 2022.

 

West Ham vs. Wolves 2022 Match Info

Saturday's matchup between West Ham and Wolves at London Stadium is scheduled to commence in the United States at 12:30PM ET.

  • Who: West Ham vs. Wolves
  • Date: Saturday October 1, 2022
  • Time: 12:30PM ET / 9:30AM PT
  • Venue: London Stadium

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the Premier League in the United States? Check out the top sportsbook offers in your state.

Want more Premier League predictions like this?

To get more English Premier League betting predictions like you've just read for West Ham vs. Wolves, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' Premier League Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the most comprehensive Premier League betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities compared to the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...