• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Valencia vs. Espanyol Prediction and Odds - May 28, 2023

Valencia vs. Espanyol Prediction and Odds - May 28, 2023

Valencia takes on Espanyol in La Liga action at Estadio de Mestalla on Sunday, commencing at 1:00PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Valencia vs. Espanyol, as well as match predictions and best odds, are detailed below.

 

Who Will Win: Valencia vs. Espanyol

Based on state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Valencia-Espanyol La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Valencia a 50.3% chance of winning, Espanyol a 24.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.2% chance of happening.

More: Valencia vs. Espanyol Simulated 10K Times

Valencia vs. Espanyol Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Valencia +100, Espanyol +280, Draw +250
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+100/-112)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Valencia at +100. That means you can risk $100 to win $100, for a total payout of $200, if it gets the W.

Meanwhile, BetMGM also has the best moneyline odds for Espanyol at +280, where you can bet $100 to profit $280, earning a total payout of $380, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +250, which means you can bet $100 to win $250, for a total payout of $350, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +100, while PointsBet currently has the best odds for the Under at -112.

As always, make sure you check all the legal sportbooks that are available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 52% chance of going Under.

More: Track Your Bets via Bet Center

Best Bets for Valencia vs. Espanyol

  • Moneyline: Valencia @ +100 via BetMGM (50% probability)
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ -112 via PointsBet (52% probability)

 

Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and wagering intelligence to serve you the best possible plays 24/7.

Valencia vs. Espanyol Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Sunday's Valencia-Espanyol match, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so check this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Valencia vs. Espanyol on Sunday May 28, 2023.

 

Valencia vs. Espanyol 2023

Sunday's game between Valencia and Espanyol at Estadio de Mestalla is scheduled to begin in the USA at 1:00PM ET.

  • Who: Valencia vs. Espanyol
  • Date: Sunday May 28, 2023
  • Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio de Mestalla

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on ⚽️ in the United States? Check out the top sportsbook sign-up offers in your state.

Make Smarter Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers

Dimers' picks are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While these Valencia vs. Espanyol picks can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More La Liga Predictions Like This?

To get more La Liga betting predictions like you've just read for Valencia vs. Espanyol, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' La Liga Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can write the best La Liga betting previews available. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our La Liga picks and predictions.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365