• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Toronto FC vs. Chicago Fire Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/15/2024]

Toronto FC vs. Chicago Fire Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/15/2024]

Toronto will take on Chicago in MLS action at BMO Field on Saturday, starting at 7:30PM ET.

Based on updated simulations, Dimers.com’s predictive MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) suggests that a Toronto win is the most likely final result for the game.

“We have used the latest data to simulate the outcome of Saturday's Chicago-Toronto game 10,000 times,” said Dimers.com data analyst Greg Butyn. “By integrating all recent updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives Toronto a 51% chance of winning, with Chicago at 25% and the draw a 24% chance of occuring.”

Toronto FC vs. Chicago Fire Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's game between Toronto and Chicago in MLS at BMO Field is scheduled to begin at 7:30PM ET, with tickets available via Ticketmaster.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Toronto vs. Chicago matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Toronto vs. Chicago picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Toronto FC vs. Chicago Fire Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS game between Toronto and Chicago 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our popular predictive analytics model currently gives Toronto a 51.2% chance of winning, Chicago a 24.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.0% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 53% chance of going over.

Want to start repping your favorite MLS team? Buy merch for the Toronto FC, Chicago Fire, or any other team with ease.

Head to Fanatics to check out the full range, including soccer jerseys, hats and Topps trading cards.

 

Toronto FC vs. Chicago Fire Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Toronto Chicago Draw
Moneyline +100 +310 +270
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -130 +112

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Toronto FC vs. Chicago Fire Picks

The strongest edge our model has found in this Toronto FC vs. Chicago Fire matchup is on the moneyline. Our expert predictions, matched against the best odds, reveal the best MLS bets in each major market, every day of the season.

Full access to our picks is available via Dimers Pro.

Plus, gain access to all of today's bets, expert analysis, real-time updates, and exclusive insights, including unlimited best bets, props, trends, and customizable parlays.

Toronto FC vs. Chicago Fire Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
TFC 1-1 CHI 11.4%
TFC 1-0 CHI 10.2%
TFC 2-1 CHI 9.7%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Toronto has a 51.2% win probability on Saturday, Chicago has a 24.8% win probability, and there is a 24.0% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Toronto vs. Chicago insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay well-informed with the latest MLS news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365