Southampton vs. Everton Prediction and Odds - Oct 1, 2022

Southampton squares off with Everton in Premier League action at St. Mary's Stadium on Saturday, starting at 10:00AM ET.

Dimers' free betting tips for Southampton vs. Everton, as well as match predictions and best odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who will win Southampton vs. Everton?

Based on high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Southampton-Everton Premier League match 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Southampton a 43.7% chance of winning, Everton a 30.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.6% chance of happening.

More: Southampton vs. Everton Simulated 10K Times

Southampton vs. Everton Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Southampton +135, Everton +245, Draw +235
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+114/-120)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Southampton at +135. That means you can bet $100 to profit $135, earning a total payout of $235, if it wins.

On the other hand, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Everton at +245, where you can bet $100 to profit $245, earning a total payout of $345, if it wins.

Lastly, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +235, which means you can bet $100 to win $235, for a total payout of $335, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +114, while Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -120.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.

More: Best Bets for Every Premier League Match

Best Bets for Southampton vs. Everton

 

Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and betting intelligence to help you make better decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Everton moneyline is the best option due to the 1.8% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers.com is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.

Southampton vs. Everton Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's Southampton-Everton match, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Southampton vs. Everton on Saturday October 1, 2022.

 

Southampton vs. Everton 2022 Match Info

Saturday's matchup between Southampton and Everton at St. Mary's Stadium is scheduled to begin in the USA at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Southampton vs. Everton
  • Date: Saturday October 1, 2022
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: St. Mary's Stadium

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on Soccer in the United States? We've reviewed the best available welcome offers for each and every legal betting state.

Want more Premier League predictions like this?

So, you liked our Southampton vs. Everton betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our Premier League Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every English Premier League match the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to create the most reliable Premier League betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...