Panthers vs. Falcons Week 1 Prediction and Odds - September 10, 2023
The Atlanta Falcons and Carolina Panthers will lock horns in Week 1 of the NFL season at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday, with kickoff at 1:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Panthers vs. Falcons, as well as game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are detailed below.
Who Will Win: Panthers vs. Falcons
Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Panthers-Falcons NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Falcons a 67% chance of defeating the Panthers in Week 1 of the NFL season.
Panthers vs. Falcons Odds
- Spread: Falcons -3.5 (-105), Panthers +3.5 (-108)
- Moneyline: Falcons -180, Panthers +156
- Total: Over/Under 40.5 (-110/-110)
The Falcons are currently -3.5 favorites versus the Panthers, with -105 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Panthers (+3.5) to cover the spread, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at -108.
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Falcons at -180. That means you can risk $180 to win $100, for a total payout of $280, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Panthers at +156, where you can bet $100 to profit $156, earning a total payout of $256, if they win.
The Over/Under is set at 40.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -110.
According to DimersBOT, the Falcons (-3.5) have a 56% chance of covering the spread, while the 40.5-point Over/Under has an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.
Best Bets: Panthers vs. Falcons
- Spread: Falcons -3.5 @ -105 via PointsBet (56% probability) 🔥
- Moneyline: Falcons @ -180 via PointsBet (67% probability)
- Total: Under 40.5 @ -110 via PointsBet (50% probability)
Our best bets are based on complex modeling and betting intelligence to help you make better decisions with the legal sportsbooks in your state.
Panthers vs. Falcons Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Carolina vs. Atlanta at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Week 1 has the Falcons winning 22-18.
Click or tap on See Matchup for more information.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Panthers-Falcons game in Week 1, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live scores.
Panthers vs. Falcons Player Props
Who will score the first touchdown in Panthers vs. Falcons? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Panthers and Falcons, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop bets for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Atlanta's Bijan Robinson is most likely to score the first touchdown in Panthers vs. Falcons.
DimersBOT gives Robinson a 16.7% chance of scoring the first TD at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, while the Falcons RB is a 57.3% chance of reaching the end zone at any point in the game.
Scroll down for our complete list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities, which provide a great avenue for you to use this DraftKings Sportsbook offer, which unlocks $200 in bonus bets from a $5 bet on any of the below players.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Miles Sanders: 9.8% probability
- Adam Thielen: 5.9% probability
- Chuba Hubbard: 5.9% probability
- Jonathan Mingo: 5.4% probability
- Terrace Marshall: 4.9% probability
- Bijan Robinson: 16.7% probability
- Tyler Allgeier: 9.6% probability
- Drake London: 8.1% probability
- Kyle Pitts: 7.4% probability
- Mack Hollins: 4.1% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Miles Sanders: 38.8% probability
- Chuba Hubbard: 25.1% probability
- Adam Thielen: 24.0% probability
- Jonathan Mingo: 23.7% probability
- Terrace Marshall: 21.7% probability
- Bijan Robinson: 57.3% probability
- Tyler Allgeier: 38.1% probability
- Drake London: 33.0% probability
- Kyle Pitts: 29.8% probability
- Mack Hollins: 17.2% probability
Panthers-Falcons Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Panthers' Bryce Young is projected for 191 passing yards. The Falcons' Desmond Ridder is expected to throw for 190 yards.
Panthers Starting QB
- Bryce Young: 191 projected yards
Falcons Starting QB
- Desmond Ridder: 190 projected yards
- Miles Sanders: 80 projected yards
- Chuba Hubbard: 27 projected yards
- Bryce Young: 18 projected yards
- Bijan Robinson: 84 projected yards
- Tyler Allgeier: 56 projected yards
- Desmond Ridder: 17 projected yards
- Jonathan Mingo: 44 projected yards
- Adam Thielen: 40 projected yards
- Hayden Hurst: 30 projected yards
- Terrace Marshall: 25 projected yards
- Laviska Shenault: 20 projected yards
- Drake London: 58 projected yards
- Kyle Pitts: 45 projected yards
- Mack Hollins: 23 projected yards
- Bijan Robinson: 20 projected yards
- Jonnu Smith: 14 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep checking this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Panthers vs. Falcons on Sunday September 10, 2023.
Panthers vs. Falcons 2023
The NFL Week 1 matchup between the Falcons and Panthers at Mercedes-Benz Stadium is scheduled to start at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Date: Sunday September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners.
Make Smarter Sports Betting Decisions Today
Our predictions are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While our Panthers vs. Falcons predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Want More NFL Predictions Like This?
To get more NFL betting predictions like you've just read for Panthers vs. Falcons, all you've gotta do is visit our NFL Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can write the best NFL betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our NFL picks and predictions.
In addition to our leading NFL predictions, Dimers also offers the best NFL prop bets today, projecting passing yards, touchdowns, and more against the best odds available every day of the NFL season.