• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Orlando City vs. New England Revolution Prediction - October 7, 2023

Orlando City vs. New England Revolution Prediction - October 7, 2023

Orlando and New England are scheduled to meet in MLS at Exploria Stadium on Saturday, starting at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for Orlando vs. New England, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are detailed in this article.

 

Who Will Win: Orlando City vs. New England Revolution

Using high-tech machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Orlando-New England MLS matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Orlando a 55.5% chance of winning, New England a 22.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.0% chance of happening.

More: Orlando City vs. New England Revolution Simulated 10K Times

Orlando City vs. New England Revolution Odds

  • Moneyline: Orlando -130, New England +320, Draw +310
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-170/+135)

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Orlando at -130. That means you can risk $130 to win $100, for a total payout of $230, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for New England at +320, where you can bet $100 to profit $320, earning a total payout of $420, if it wins.

Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +310, which means you can bet $100 to win $310, for a total payout of $410, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -170, as well as the best odds for the Under at +135.

As always, make sure you check all the legal sportbooks that are available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 60% chance of going Over.

More: Predictions for Every MLS Matchup

Best Bets: Orlando City vs. New England Revolution

  • Moneyline: Orlando @ -130 via PointsBet (55% probability)
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ +135 via PointsBet

 

Our best bets are based on detailed modeling and wagering expertise to help you make more informed investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+135) that are available from PointsBet.

Orlando City vs. New England Revolution Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more information.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Orlando-New England game, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep checking this article for the latest betting insights before Orlando vs. New England on Saturday October 7, 2023.

 

Orlando City vs. New England Revolution 2023

Saturday's action between Orlando and New England in MLS at Exploria Stadium is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS now? Check out the best sportsbook offers in your state.

Make Informed Sports Betting Decisions Today

Dimers' predictions are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While these Orlando vs. New England picks can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More MLS Previews Like This?

So, you liked our Orlando vs. New England betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our MLS Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every MLS match as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to produce the most authoritative MLS betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365