• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Nashville SC vs. Orlando City Prediction - October 4, 2023

Nashville SC vs. Orlando City Prediction - October 4, 2023

MLS action continues on Wednesday at 8:30PM ET as Orlando squares off with Nashville at GEODIS Park.

Dimers' best betting picks for Nashville vs. Orlando, as well as game predictions and best odds, are detailed below.

 

Who Will Win: Nashville SC vs. Orlando City

Based on advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Wednesday's Nashville-Orlando MLS game 10,000 times.

Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Nashville a 45.6% chance of winning, Orlando a 27.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.5% chance of happening.

More: Nashville SC vs. Orlando City Simulated 10K Times

Nashville SC vs. Orlando City Odds

  • Moneyline: Nashville -105, Orlando +270, Draw +260
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-120/+100)

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Nashville at -105. That means you can risk $105 to win $100, for a total payout of $205, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Orlando at +270, where you can bet $100 to profit $270, earning a total payout of $370, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +260, which means you can bet $100 to win $260, for a total payout of $360, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -120, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +100.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 53% chance of going Under.

More: Best Bets Today for All Major Sports

Best Bets: Nashville SC vs. Orlando City

 

Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and wagering intelligence to help you make smarter decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Orlando moneyline is the best option because of the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers.com is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.

Nashville SC vs. Orlando City Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to find out more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Wednesday's Nashville-Orlando game, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this page for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Nashville vs. Orlando on Wednesday October 4, 2023.

 

Nashville SC vs. Orlando City 2023

Wednesday's matchup between Nashville and Orlando in MLS at GEODIS Park is scheduled to start at 8:30PM ET.

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS today? We've reviewed the best available welcome offers for every legal betting state.

Make Smarter Sports Betting Decisions Today

Dimers' predictions are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While these Nashville vs. Orlando picks can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More MLS Previews Like This?

To get more MLS betting previews like you've just read for Nashville vs. Orlando, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can publish the most comprehensive MLS betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our MLS picks and predictions.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365