• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Las Palmas vs. Real Betis Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/16/2024]

Las Palmas vs. Real Betis Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/16/2024]

Las Palmas will face Real Betis in La Liga action at Estadio de Gran Canaria on Thursday, starting at 1:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Thursday's Las Palmas vs. Real Betis matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Las Palmas vs. Real Betis Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Thursday's La Liga match between Las Palmas and Real Betis 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Las Palmas a 31.1% chance of winning, Real Betis a 41.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.3% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 56% chance of going under.

Las Palmas vs. Real Betis Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Las Palmas Real Betis Draw
Moneyline +210 +138 +225
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +108 -130

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Las Palmas vs. Real Betis Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Las Palmas vs. Real Betis. Our La Liga best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.


Las Palmas vs. Real Betis Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
LAP 1-1 BET 12.9%
LAP 0-1 BET 11.7%
LAP 1-0 BET 9.8%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Las Palmas vs. Real Betis Game Information

Thursday's La Liga game between Las Palmas and Real Betis at Estadio de Gran Canaria is scheduled to begin in the USA at 1:30PM ET.

  • Who: Las Palmas vs. Real Betis
  • Date: Thursday, May 16, 2024
  • Time: 1:30PM ET / 10:30AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio de Gran Canaria


Our full betting coverage of Las Palmas vs. Real Betis includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Las Palmas has a 31.1% win probability on Thursday, Real Betis has a 41.6% win probability, and there is a 27.3% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Las Palmas vs. Real Betis insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay up-to-date with the latest La Liga betting news and our data-led La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest projections and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners