• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

LA Galaxy vs. Sporting Kansas City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/15/2024]

LA Galaxy vs. Sporting Kansas City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/15/2024]

LA Galaxy will take on Sporting KC in MLS action at Dignity Health Sports Park on Saturday, commencing at 10:30PM ET.

Based on the latest simulations, Dimers.com’s predictive MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) suggests that a LA Galaxy win is the most likely final result for the game.

“We utilized the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of the upcoming Sporting KC-LA Galaxy game on Saturday,” said Dimers.com data analyst Greg Butyn. “Incorporating the most recent updates along with thousands of other variables, we estimate LA Galaxy to have a 61% chance of winning, with Sporting KC at 20% and the draw a 19% chance of occuring.”

LA Galaxy vs. Sporting Kansas City Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's action between LA Galaxy and Sporting KC in MLS at Dignity Health Sports Park is scheduled to commence at 10:30PM ET, with tickets available via Ticketmaster.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's LA Galaxy vs. Sporting KC matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any LA Galaxy vs. Sporting KC picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

LA Galaxy vs. Sporting Kansas City Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS game between LA Galaxy and Sporting KC 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives LA Galaxy a 61.5% chance of winning, Sporting KC a 19.6% chance of winning, and the draw an 18.9% chance of happening.

Want to start repping your favorite MLS team? Buy merch for the Sporting Kansas City, LA Galaxy, or any other team with ease.

Head to Fanatics to check out the full range, including soccer jerseys, hats and Topps trading cards.

 

LA Galaxy vs. Sporting Kansas City Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market LA Galaxy Sporting KC Draw
Moneyline -165 +400 +320

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

LA Galaxy vs. Sporting Kansas City Picks

The strongest edge our model has found in this LA Galaxy vs. Sporting Kansas City matchup is on the moneyline. Our expert predictions, matched against the best odds, reveal the best MLS bets in each major market, every day of the season.

Full access to our picks is available via Dimers Pro.

Plus, gain access to all of today's bets, expert analysis, real-time updates, and exclusive insights, including unlimited best bets, props, trends, and customizable parlays.

LA Galaxy vs. Sporting Kansas City Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 LA Galaxy win, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
LAG 2-1 SKC 9.3%
LAG 1-1 SKC 7.8%
LAG 3-1 SKC 7.4%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, LA Galaxy has a 61.5% win probability on Saturday, Sporting KC has a 19.6% win probability, and there is an 18.9% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate LA Galaxy vs. Sporting KC insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay well-informed with the latest MLS betting news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365