• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

FC Dallas vs. St Louis City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/15/2024]

FC Dallas vs. St Louis City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/15/2024]

Dallas will face St Louis City in MLS action at Toyota Stadium on Saturday, starting at 8:30PM ET.

Based on the latest simulation results, Dimers.com’s predictive MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) suggests that a Dallas win is the most likely final result for the game.

“We have simulated the outcome of Saturday's St Louis City-Dallas game 10,000 times using the latest data,” said Dimers.com data analyst Greg Butyn. “After incorporating all the most recent updates, plus thousands of additional inputs, we predict Dallas to have a 44% chance of winning, with St Louis City at 31% and the draw a 25% chance of occuring.”

FC Dallas vs. St Louis City Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's game between Dallas and St Louis City in MLS at Toyota Stadium is scheduled to commence at 8:30PM ET, with tickets available via Ticketmaster.

Dimers.com's full preview of Saturday's Dallas vs. St Louis City matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Dallas vs. St Louis City picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

FC Dallas vs. St Louis City Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS game between Dallas and St Louis City 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Dallas a 44.0% chance of winning, St Louis City a 30.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.3% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 51% chance of going over.

Want to start repping your favorite MLS team? Buy merch for the St Louis City, FC Dallas, or any other team with ease.

Head to Fanatics to check out the full range, including soccer jerseys, hats and Topps trading cards.

 

FC Dallas vs. St Louis City Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Dallas St Louis City Draw
Moneyline +135 +180 +250
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -130 +108

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

FC Dallas vs. St Louis City Picks

The strongest edge our model has found in this FC Dallas vs. St Louis City matchup is on the moneyline. Our expert predictions, matched against the current odds, reveal MLS best bets in each major market, every day of the season.

Full access to our picks is available via Dimers Pro.

Plus, gain access to all of today's bets, expert analysis, real-time updates, and exclusive insights, including unlimited best bets, props, trends, and customizable parlays.

FC Dallas vs. St Louis City Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
DAL 1-1 STL 12%
DAL 1-0 STL 9.9%
DAL 2-1 STL 9.1%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Dallas has a 44.0% win probability on Saturday, St Louis City has a 30.6% win probability, and there is a 25.3% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Dallas vs. St Louis City insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated with the most recent MLS news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365